Phuket is one of the southern provinces (changwat) of Thailand. It consists of the island of Phuket, the country’s largest island, and another 32 smaller islands off its coast. It lies off the west coast of Thailand in theAndaman Sea. Phuket Island is connected by the Sarasin Bridge to Phang Nga Province to the north. The next nearest province is Krabi, to the east across Phang Nga Bay.
Bangkok is the capital and most populous city of Thailand. It is known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon (กรุงเทพมหานคร, pronounced or simply. The city occupies 1,568.7 square kilometres (605.7 sq mi) in the Chao Phraya River delta in Central and has a population of over 8 million, or 12.6 percent of the country’s population. Over 14 million people (22.2 percent) live within the surroundingBangkok Metropolitan Region, making Bangkok an extreme primate city, dwarfing Thailand’s other urban centres in terms of importance.
Day 2 - Phuket
Day 3 - Phuket To BKK
Day 4 - Bangkok
Day 5 - Departure Bkk
- Return Air ticket for DAC-BKK-DAC (RX) & BKK-HKT-BKK (Air aisa) with all tax
- Meet, Greet & Assistance on arrival
- 2 Nights Accommodation at 3 star hotel in Phuket
- 2 Nights Accommodation at 3 Star hotel in Bangkok
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel
- English speaking driver cum guide
- Bangkok city tour.
- All Transfers by AC deluxe vehicle Private Basis